There are many PayPal casinos in Australia because Aussie players believe it’s one of the best payment methods online. As an Aussie player, you will get to play at real money online casinos that accept PayPal and claim the best casino bonuses online.
There are many benefits to signing up at online casinos accepting PayPal. The benefits include lower fees, top-notch security and many others. Read this guide if you want to know more about PayPal casinos.
Top 10 PayPal Casinos for Aussie Players
Online Casinos Accepting PayPay: What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment method that is widely available in Australia. Aussie players won’t have an issue finding online casinos accepting PayPal. We have recommended some of the best casinos for your convenience.
PayPal helps you manage your money online, and you can send money from your credit card to your PayPal account. When you have the money in your PayPal account, you can use it to fund your casino account and play real money casino games.
The best thing is that you can even access PayPal on your mobile device. So, this means that you can fund your gambling account while you’re on the go.
PayPal Minimum Deposits
PayPal does not have any minimum deposit limits. However, the casino you have chosen may have the minimum deposit that is required. In most cases, AU casino sites set their deposit limits at $20, but you will need to double-check with your particular casino.
How to Deposit at PayPal Casinos
If you want to deposit at a PayPal casino, you need to follow these steps below:
- First, you need to go to the PayPal website and register an account. You will be required to provide your details.
- Once you have registered an account, you will have to connect it to your credit card or bank account to transfer funds.
- Then PayPal will ask you to verify your bank account. If you don’t verify your account, you will incur some withdrawal limits. Verifying your account requires you to provide your billing address.
- Once you have been verified, you will need to find a PayPal casino and sign up.
- After you have signed up, you will have to choose PayPal as your preferred banking method. Then all you need to do is deposit funds into your account. It’s as easy as that.
Making a Withdrawal from a PayPal Casino
The best thing about choosing PayPal as your preferred payment method is that you can use it for both deposits and withdrawals. However, it would be best to keep in mind that you will be subject to a 2,6% + $0,30 fee when you withdraw funds from PayPal.
So, you need to check what the online gambling site’s withdrawal policy is. These are a few steps that you need to take when withdrawing funds:
- The first thing you need to do is check if you are eligible for the withdrawal. For example, if you have claimed a bonus, you need to make sure you have met the wagering requirements before you withdraw.
- If you qualify for a withdrawal, you can claim a withdrawal by going to the cashier’s section of the casino and selecting withdraw.
- At this point, you will be asked to input the email address that is linked to your PayPal account. Make sure that you have entered the email address correctly.
- Then you can click continue, and all you have to do is wait for the funds to reflect in your PayPal account.
- It would be best if you kept in mind that the casino may have a withdrawal waiting period.
PayPal Casino Bonuses
Not many casinos have exclusive bonuses for PayPal users. However, you are not disqualified from claiming bonuses that all players qualify for. You will have to do a bit more research if you are looking for AU internet casinos that offer exclusive PayPal bonuses.
Pros and Cons of PayPal Casinos
As we have mentioned before, PayPal is popular amongst Aussies players because of the perks it provides. We have listed some of the pros and cons you may experience at PayPal casinos.
Pros of PayPal
- PayPal is a very secure banking system online. It’s often praised for having the best cybersecurity systems.
- Whether you are using PayPal on your mobile device or your desktop, you will find that the PayPal interface is easy to use and navigate.
- You won’t struggle to find a virtual casino that accepts PayPal because it’s widely accepted.
Cons of Using PayPal
- PayPal is known for freezing accounts and payments when they suspect that your account is suspicious. So, you need to make sure that your account is verified.
- When you are withdrawing funds, you may need to pay some withdrawal fees. Compared to other payment methods, the fees are not that high ($0,30 on every transaction).
Top PayPal Casinos: FAQs
There are a lot of internet casinos that accept PayPal. We have suggested a few of those casinos in this guide. So, you can choose one of them.
You can gamble at some of the best PayPal casinos in Australia. One of those casinos is Jackpot Jill Casino, and you can claim generous bonuses when you deposit funds.
It’s easy to gamble with PayPal because all you have to do is make sure that you deposit funds into your gambling account.
Yes, PayPal is good for gambling online because it’s secure and has low withdrawal fees online.
The first thing you need to do is make sure that you have money in your PayPal account. Then choose PayPal as your preferred payment method and then input the amount you’d like to deposit.
You need to make sure your bank account, credit or debit card is linked to your PayPal account. Then with your mobile or internet banking, send money to your account using your PayPal account number.