Winnie Isiah | June 1, 2023 | Updated on: December 11th, 2023
Types of Information We Collect
- When you visit our website, we may collect the following data:
- Server Log Information: This may include login information, contact information, email address, IP address, referring and exit pages, timestamps, and other information about your visit to our website.
- Behavioural Information: We may collect information about your interests, preferences, and online behaviour, including the dates and times of your visits and the pages you view.
- Location Information: We may collect and store your geographical location information.
Why We Collect Your Data
We collect your data for the following reasons:
- To understand your needs and interests when using our site.
- Improve, deliver, provide, and maintain our services and products offered through our website.
- Send promotional emails containing information about products or services you may find interesting.
- Contact you for surveys and other market research.
- Customise our website based on your online behaviour and personal preferences.
- Track trends, usage, and events related to our website.
How We Use and Protect Personal Information
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have implemented the latest technologies and software to prevent accidental loss, theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure of personal data.
Our servers are secure and use encryption to protect the information we collect online. In addition, we limit access to your data to authorised employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties with a legitimate need for accessing such information.
How Long We Retain Data and Personal Information
Links to Other Websites
Online Gambling Disclaimer
Ace Pokies is an online casino review site. We do not operate any online gambling services directly. Any products or online casinos reviewed on our website have their disclaimers, terms and conditions, and individual privacy policies. We are not responsible for any financial or otherwise losses incurred on third-party sites or online casinos.
You are responsible for ensuring that online gambling is legal in your country. Therefore, we encourage you to review online casinos’ disclaimers, terms and conditions, and privacy policies before accepting them.
Restricting the Collection of Your Data
We value your privacy and control over your personal information. You may request changes or updates to your data at any time. When filling out forms on our website, check for optional boxes that allow you to withhold personal information.
We reserve the right to change, update, or modify this policy at our discretion. Any changes will be communicated on our website. Therefore, we recommend visiting this page regularly to ensure you stay informed about the latest updates.