Internet casinos offer players various casino loyalty programs and VIP programs as tokens of appreciation to their active users. So as an Aussie player, you will essentially earn rewards for just playing gambling games online. There are many AU casino sites that offer casino loyalty programs. However, not all of them are generous.
Read this comprehensive guide on loyalty programs at casinos. Plus, we have a list of casinos with some of the best VIP programs.
Best Casinos with the Best Loyalty Programs
What is a Casino Loyalty Program?
A casino bonus loyalty program is similar to loyalty rewards that are offered by some prominent businesses. You are rewarded for spending money at the casino site. If you are a regular player at any AU casino will get you better rewards.
In most cases, the online casino loyalty programs have a level-based structure where you move up a level the more you play. So, for example, when you’re on the first level, you might enjoy some free spins on selected slot games. On the other hand, the highest level may come with cars and holiday trips.
The casino loyalty programs are made to entice players into continuing playing at the casino. You will find many different kinds of casino loyalty programs because the casinos are vying for your loyalty.
How Do Loyalty Programs Work?
There isn’t one way that loyalty programs work. However, they all tend to follow the same structure. With casino loyalty programs, not all players are made the same. The more money you spend, the higher up the rewards ladder you go and the better the rewards.
In most cases, when you play a game, you’ll earn points, and you can exchange those points for some free spins or if a car. Some casinos will give you more points depending on the game you play, i.e., online pokies, video poker, or keno games.
The number of points you earn over time will determine your status in the casino loyalty program. For example, the casino may decide that you will get bronze status when you earn points over 30 days. This level may get you free spins and some match bonus rewards.
However, if you have 1000 points, you may be in the gold level, which comes with its rewards. The level you’re in will determine the type of casino rewards you are entitled to.
Typically, you don’t have to do much to belong to a loyalty program because you are automatically enrolled. However, once you have signed up at your chosen casino and start playing, you will be a part of the casino loyalty program.
Benefits of Casino Loyalty Programs
Loyalty and VIP programs add a lot to your gameplay. Many AU players can attest to this. Here are some of the benefits that you can get from being a part of the casino loyalty program:
- In most cases, you don’t have to do much to earn loyalty points besides playing games. You get to earn points gradually, so the more you play, the better the rewards will be.
- You can earn many different rewards like casino bonuses, and beyond that, you can get overseas trips and sports cars.
- VIP program players also experience faster payouts, more bonuses, and better customer services, i.e., a personal accounts manager.
- You can play high limit games, and if you have the money, you can make larger deposits.
Types of Casino Loyalty Programs
At any casino you visit in Australia, you will find one of three types of loyalty programs. We have listed them below:
- Currencies – you can earn the casino’s virtual currency for playing games. When you have earned enough of this virtual currency, you can convert it into a cash bonus.
- Tier-based programs – this is one of the most prevalent online casino loyalty programs. Essentially, you will earn points as you play casino games. Your points will increase gradually the longer you play. Plus, the number of points will determine which tier you belong to and the rewards you can access.
- Track Systems – this reward system is designed based on how you prefer to gamble online. So, you get to choose which track to join and then earn points and rewards that will enhance your gaming experience. For example, if you enjoy playing online pokies, you may choose to belong to a track that offers free spins frequently.
Disadvantages of Casino Loyalty Programs
There are some drawbacks to belonging to loyalty programs at online gambling sites. Here are a few that we’ve found:
- It can be really difficult to become a VIP player at these casinos. It most often requires players to spend more money. If you’re not a high roller, you may never get to be a part of the gold tier.
- Sometimes you may encounter a challenge when you want to withdraw your bonus cash. For example, the playthrough requirements may be stricter than other bonuses.
Types of Casino Loyalty Rewards
As loyalty and VIP programs become popular, internet casinos want your loyalty. So the bonuses are getting even more generous. Here are some of the bonuses that you can get from a casino loyalty program:
- Free Spins – if you enjoy playing online pokies, then you should enjoy the free spins that come with loyalty programs. The more points you earn, the more free spins you get when you convert them.
- Cashback Rewards – any player can appreciate a little cash, especially if it’s free. While you may have to fulfill some requirements, the points earned can be converted into a match bonus for you.
- Loyalty Program Prizes – as you earn more points and become a part of a higher tier, the casino will award you with some amazing prizes. For example, you could get a Tesla by just playing some casino games.
See Other Casino Bonus Guides: