Signs That You Might Have a Social Disorder
Having a social disorder is one of the things that you need to be worried about. If you think or suspect that, you have a social disorder that should be a major cause for concern. There are certain signs and symptoms that you need to be aware of that might be associated with social disorder. Moreover, we are going to be discussing some of these signs so that you can see an expert in case you detect one of the signs.
There is a feeling of shyness or discomfort that you will experience in certain situations. However, social disorder varies depending on personality traits as well as life experiences. There are some people who are naturally reserved and others are just outgoing.
In contrast to everyday nervousness, social disorder comes in different characteristics. It includes fear, anxiety, and avoidance that mostly interfere with our daily routine that is work, school or any other activities.
This what you need to detect when it comes to emotional and behavioral symptoms.
Emotional Social Disorder
- Fear of the situations in which you may be judged
- Worrying about embarrassing or humiliating yourself
- Intense fear of interacting and talking with strangers.
- Having fear of physical symptoms that may actually cause you embarrassment. This including blushing, sweating, trembling or sometimes you might even have a shaky voice.
However, for children, they also experience anxiety when it comes to interacting with adults or their peers. Their anxiety might be clearly shown by crying or having temper tantrums. They might be very clingy or refusing to speak to their parents or in social situations. Children also suffer from a performance type of anxiety disorder when they experience intense fear and anxiety.
- Fast Heartbeat
- Upset stomach or Nausea
- Trouble catching up your breath
- Dizziness or Lightheadedness
- Muscle tension